Interview: Ashley talks to Daily Star about moving to London and finding the right guy

0
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts spoke to Daily Star's James Ingham at the Key Collection launch about moving to the UK permanently. The sexy yet single Pussycat Doll is finally ready to date again after settling down in London Town. The babe said:

"I've just moved here full-time and I love it. I was a little lonely at first but I'm making more friends now. I was nervous about meeting a guy because I was moving around so much but now I'm settled I'm dating again and open to finding the right guy."

Although Ashley was keeping schtum about her up-and-coming TV appearances I'm told she will return to Dancing On Ice and Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway next year. She said:

"I can't really say but I'd love to do them both and I have just moved here permanently."

0 Comments: