News: Ashley Roberts is 'very worried' about Helen Flanagan

0
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm A Celebrity star Ashley Roberts has spoken out about her fears for Helen Flanagan, who has suffered a string of ordeals worse than any bush tucker trial. The ex-Pussycat Doll took former Coronation Street actress Helen under her wing when they were both competing in the celebrity jungle.

So she was concerned to hear that her buddy Helen had been burgled – with the raiders breaking in while she was alone in the house. Speaking at the 02 Silverclef Nordoff Robbins awards at London's Hilton Park Lane a few weeks ago, Ashley said:

"I am very worried for her. I can't believe it. I heard she tweeted she was home alone and she was burgled. She's Helen. Bless her. I hope she's going to be OK."

0 Comments: