Ashley wants to be back on Dancing On Ice next year

0
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dancing On Ice 2013 judge Ashley Roberts is hoping she's done enough to be invited back next year. The Pussycat Doll singer went from girl band member to I'm A Celebrity runner up to Dancing On Ice judge in just 3 months this year. And now she's hoping to make TV appearances a full time thing. Of course, it all depends on whether Dancing On Ice itself will be back for another series, with flagging ratings making the current show the least watched ever. But Ashley gushed:
"It's so much fun. I love it, it's a great place to show up to work at."
The blonde beauty confessed that watching the celebs perform has left her wanting to join them on the ice! She said:
"I don't know if I'll get out there this season but if I'm asked back it might happen. I'm itching to perform. I see them out and I'm like 'Oh, I wanna go and just perform my butt off to the music' I love it."
Just three acts remain in the competition ahead of Sunday's final, and Ashley insists she can't call it. She told Star magazine:
"Well the top two that have stood out every week are Beth and Matt. I don’t know who is going to win, but as far as showing up every week and doing any amazing performance..."

0 Comments: