Ashley talks Pussycat Dolls reunion at TRIC Awards

0
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOOK managed to grab the former Pussycat Doll and star of Saturday Night Takeaway between red carpet snaps and award show drinks at the TRIC Awards 2013 for a chat about the rumours she's back with Declan Donnolly and a possible Pussycat Dolls reunion. Enjoy...
How are you enjoying being on Saturday Night Takeaway?
It’s so much fun. The guys are awesome. I’m loving all that’s happening right now. I’m so blessed.

And you’re back with Dec...
I’m back with Ant and Dec, on the show!

Dec was here at the TRIC Awards today alone because Ant is sick...
I know, I thought poor guy, he’s all alone.

Has he asked you out for a drink yet?
I’ve told him ‘you have to deal with all of this!’ No, not yet.

Is there a possibility?
I don’t know! What’s the next question?

Are you enjoying being single?
I am. There’s a part of me that would love to have companionship and somebody there, but I’m enjoying my independence and I feel so strong and empowered right now that if a man came into it [my life] it would only be a bonus. I’m just waiting for the right one.

How does it differ being single in the UK compared to America?
It’s not much different. The guys aren’t as aggressive here as far as flirting and going up to you and taking that initiative.

Nicole Scherzinger says you’re back in touch via email and wouldn’t close the door on a Pussycat Dolls reunion. Would you be up for that?
Anything is possible. I’m enjoying what’s happening right now. If it happens, great. I’m just enjoying my life right now in the present moment. I don’t know what the future holds.

0 Comments: