Look.co.uk speaks to Ashley at the Collabor8te Premiere

0
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dancing On Ice judge Ashley Roberts is enjoying the view from her new UK home - and it's got a little something to do with the local men. Look.co.uk met Ashley at the premiere of Rankin's Collabor8te films, in association with Nokia last week, where she told them:
"I'm staying in England for now, I'm really enjoying it. I was flying back and forth but for now I'm staying here and seeing how it goes. I'm still renting for now but we'll see what happens." 
The former Pussycat Doll landed her UK-based judging role after becoming one of our favourite stars on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here late last year. She said:
"I've got another four weeks of Dancing On Ice but when that's done, who knows? There's a few things in the pipeline but I'm excited to see what's next." 
Could that involve a Pussycat Dolls reunion, perhaps? We hope so! In the mean time, she'll be making the most of the London lads. When they asked her if there was a man on the scene, she replied:
"Well that's what I'm kinda checking out right now. I love British boys, but we'll see."

0 Comments: