Fabulous Magazine Photoshoot + Interview

0
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Pussycat Dolls crushed her. Then a jungle stint saved her. Ashley Roberts talks to Fabulous on the reinvention.

For seven years, she was in one of the sexiest, sassiest and most successful girl bands of all time. But by the time the Pussycat Dolls split in 2010, Ashley Roberts was a shadow of the effervescent girl she'd once been and faced an uncertain future in the fickle world of showbiz. She said:
"I'd lost the passion. I love what I do and so losing that really scared me. I had moments where I thought I'd never find it again. By the end, I'd become robotic because I was so exhausted and we were all burned out."
She tells a quite shocking story from the latter days of the band, illustrating just how divorced from reality she'd become. While touring Europe, Ashley was admitted to a London hospital with symptoms of a severe migraine. Doctors suspected a brain aneurysm and warned that she could die if she boarded a plane to play a planned gig in Berlin.
"The doctors said: 'You need to take a break' but I wasn't listening. I said: 'I can't take a break I have a show tomorrow in Germany – I have to get on the plane!' It was my disciplined mind telling me I had to go. I didn't want to let anyone down. There wasn't any time to get ill."
> Read the rest of the interview by clicking here <

Below you can check out pictures from her Fabulous Magazine photoshoot, shot by photographer Lancton, as well as the magazine scans.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

0 Comments: