Ashley wants to work with Nicole Scherzinger on X Factor

0
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dancing on Ice judge Ashley Roberts has told Digital Spy that she would love to reunite with Nicole Scherzinger on the X Factor panel. The I'm a Celebrity runner-up said that she would "definitely" defect to the X Factor panel if asked, adding that she and her former Pussycat Doll bandmate would make "a good team". She said:
"X Factor would be awesome. I haven't heard anything in that direction though, but it'd be fun. Nicole and I made a good team before, so I think we could do it again."
Roberts also denied reports of a feud with Dancing on Ice contestant Samia Ghadie over her relationship with pro partner Sylvain Longchambon, insisting that quotes from her in the press had been "twisted". She said:
"I don't have a problem with anybody on the panel or anybody within the crew. It's a really fun place to go and work at. My words have been twisted around. Whatever's happening in people's personal life, that's their own stuff. I'm just there to do my job."
On whether she thinks she is in danger of replacing Jason Gardiner as Dancing on Ice's 'nasty' judge due to her often harsh marking, Ashley declared:
"Oh my God, no! I hope I don't replace him because I don't want to be a bad guy. I'm just giving my critique and I care a lot about the performance side of things."

0 Comments: