Ashley has heard nothing about a PCD reunion

0
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Roberts has revealed that she hasn't been approached about a rumoured Pussycat Dolls reunion. The singer admitted that she was aware of the speculation, but has no plans to reunite while concentrating on her own solo career. Speaking to Digital Spy, Ashley said about the reunion speculation:
"I have heard the rumours about that. I don't know where those came from. I'm just so excited with what's going on right now, but who knows what'll happen in the future? I have no idea [if it would happen]. There hasn't been a whole lot of talk to me."
Asked about claims that Nicole Scherzinger sang 95% of the Pussycat Dolls' hits, Ashley conceded that the X Factor judge obviously had a large role in the group. She said:
"It is what it is. She sang a lot and we sang as well. I have no regrets, man. PCD is what got me here today. I got to travel the world and do what I love."

0 Comments: