Fan story: Ashley at Heaven Nightclub

0


So I found this story a fan (unconventionalhomophile) wrote about Ashley when she was at Heaven Nightclub in Adelaide, Australia a few weeks ago. Make sure to read this cute and interesting story!
"So last night, at Heaven Nightclub, I met my very first Pussycat Doll…the ’hot, sultry blonde’ Ashley Roberts. I spotted her in the V.I.P section the minute she arrived and immediately made a b-line for her! Within 2 minutes she was inviting us in to join her…..EXCITING!!!

In my semi-drunken state, the uber gay-music nerd side of me came out and I declared my love for her. “You were always my favourite Pussycat Doll… Me and my boyfriend waited in the snow for four hours to see you in Berlin”. She was all smily and seemed genuinely greatful…and she called me cute

She told us that she was going to be spending a lot more time in Australia and that she was missing her puppy, Cooper…who would have to spend three months in quarantine before they would allow him into the country. She told us that she is working on solo material and that she was about to record something with an Aussie artist but couldn’t say who. She did hint that their name started with a ‘W’ …Washington? Tis all I could come up with!

Anyway we had a shiteload of photos taken and lots of touching and feeling and then we made our way to the front of the stage to see her perform. AH-MAY-ZING night!!!!

Ashley is seriously one of the most amazingly genuine, down to earth celebrities I think you could ever meet! Respect!!"

0 Comments: