Ashley's devilish charm in action

0


Ashley Roberts is using her devilish charm for a good cause, guest DJ-ing at Adelaide nightclubs.
The former Pussycat Dolls singer and dancer was at the Apple Bar on Friday night and is at Heaven on August 20 for 666 Pure Tasmanian Vodka "Dance for the Devil Campaign", in which the vodka company brings in international celebrity DJs to perform at Australia's hottest clubs, as part of their commitment to raise awareness for the Tassie devil.
But it won't be all work for the hard-working blonde, pictured with a Tasmanian devil. Ashley will this afternoon make her way to the MCG's hallowed turf to see sometime beau Josh Gibson's team Hawthorn take on Port Power, before flying to Adelaide for tonight's gig.
"Yeah I am going to a game, it will be my first one," she admits coyly. "I don't think I'll be disappointed. I'm excited to go to the game and see him do his thing."
Ashley says she and Josh were "you know, just good friends, yeah" but hints she would love to spend more time in Australia catching up with her close buddies.
"I am practically becoming a local, yes! It's my home away from home at the moment, something that kind of clicked when I got to Australia. I love it here."
And although she's already in some meetings to pursue some opportunities, Ashley says she would jump at the chance to have a role on an upcoming talent series, such as The Voice. Former bandmates Kimberly Wyatt and Nicole Scherzinger have already moved on to judge other reality programs in the US and UK.
"Oh yeah, 100 per cent yeah," she says. "Why not, it would be fun! I'd get to be over here and see my friends more often," she says, adding she'd love to become "bi-coastal".
But her affinity for Australia stops at our national icon. Vegemite.
"It is not my forte. I don't understand what you guys like about it and I'm sorry but I've tried! My friend was rubbing it on toast and I'm like, 'That is nasty!'," she says.

0 Comments: