Ashley will be a judge and perform at Apple Bar

0


Former Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts may have the face of an angel, but next week in Adelaide, Australia she'll be helping to save the devil. Correction - devils; Tasmanian devils, to be exact.
Ashley will be the special guest judge at the inaugural 666 Cocktails for the Devil competition at Apple Bar on Saturday, August 13th - starting 9:30pm - to raise awareness for the plight of the native animal.
Also the same night she'll be giving an exclusive DJ set and performance at Apple Bar.
"I feel like an honorary Aussie because I spend so much time down there, so I jumped at the chance to lend my support," she said.
The last time Ashley was in Australia, rumours were rife she had hooked up with Hawthorn defender Josh Gibson. But the singer, who split from the Pussycat Dolls last year, was quick to downplay those rumours this week.
"We're just really good friends, so I'm looking forward to seeing him. I might even go to a game of football," she said.
Ashley will arrive in Australia on August 12th.

0 Comments: