Ashley supports Josh Gibson at his football game

0


Ashley Roberts is transforming from a Pussycat Doll to a devilish Hawk.
The stunning singer and dancer is heading to Melbourne to DJ a string of gigs for 666 Vodka's fundraising campaign, Dance for the Devil, kicking off at Spice Market tonight.
But the trip won't be all work.
Roberts will make her way to the MCG's hallowed turf on Saturday afternoon to see sometime beau Josh Gibson's team, Hawthorn, take on Port Power, before flying to Adelaide for another gig.
"Yeah, I am going to a game, it will be my first one," she admitted coyly. "I don't think I'll be disappointed. I'm excited to go to the game and see him (Josh) do his thing."
Roberts said she and Gibson were "you know, just good friends, yeah" but hinted she would love to spend more time in Australia catching up with her "close friends".
"I am practically becoming a local," she said.

0 Comments: